With the killing of six sex workers in Lima this year already, people are calling on the government to address the unequal treatment of transgender people. A group of transgender women protest outside the police station in downtown Lima, Peru. Since the beginning of...
- Can you write something worth reading?
- The teachers showing students why journalism matters
- Can the world enforce peace?
- Reporting the truth shouldn’t be a speed race
- Decoder: A seat at the table for funding climate change
- Creating a community of podcasters
- Decoder: The myth of an international community
- Listen up Europe