Start your school partnership
Who we partner with
News Decoder is particularly well-placed to partner with schools that have:
- an international outlook or commitment to global citizenship;
- a robust global studies or experiential education program;
- an IB Diploma Programme;
- a Creativity, Activity, Service (CAS) curriculum component;
- journalism or media classes, clubs or programs;
- a strong commitment to co-curriculars or extra-curriculars;
- an openness to innovative educational methods; or
- an interest in developing any of the above.
We count 19 schools and universities in 14 countries as our academic partners. You can check out their profiles on our Academic Partners page. By joining our school network, your students will have the opportunity to engage with students at these schools without having to travel anywhere.
School membership fees
Schools pay an annual membership fee that enables all of the students at their school to take advantage of our services.
In some cases, we partner exclusively with a single class or school department. Please complete the contact form below if you are interested in learning more.
We are keen to extend the diversity of our academic network by partnering with public and private schools in all parts of the world. We recognize that our fees may stretch the means of some schools and offer financial aid to schools that require it.