Suzuyo Takazato first protested against a U.S. military base on Japan’s Okinawa island in 1995 after the rape of a schoolgirl. She persists today. (Photo by Joe Coleman) This story was co-winner in the university division in News-Decoder’s Arch Roberts Jr...
- Can the world enforce peace?
- Reporting the truth shouldn’t be a speed race
- Decoder: A seat at the table for funding climate change
- Creating a community of podcasters
- Decoder: The myth of an international community
- Listen up Europe
- Where do ideas come from?
- For Rohingya in Bangladesh, it’s life in perpetual limbo