I often wondered what it meant to be a ‘winner.’ Now I know a winner sees a problem and, with teamwork, finds solutions. The author receiving an award for placing 5th in Orator of the Year competition at her school. This article, by high school student...
- Decoder: A seat at the table for funding climate change
- Creating a community of podcasters
- Decoder: The myth of an international community
- Listen up Europe
- Where do ideas come from?
- For Rohingya in Bangladesh, it’s life in perpetual limbo
- Decoder: What’s the future for the “factory of the world”?
- The international allure of national parks