Cutting, burning, hitting oneself are all forms of self-harm. It’s important to grasp why young people do it and for schools to help them manage stress. (Image courtesy of the University of Oxford) If you’re a high school student in a class of 20 pupils,...
- Faculty in the Spotlight: Russell Spinney
- Police pushback against protesters in Peru
- Decoder Replay: Jitters over big ships and tiny islands
- What’s not to understand about climate change?
- Where you call home
- Questioning the legacy of the most famous diplomat
- Can we work together to cool our planet?
- Decoder Replay: Could youth give peace a chance?