They try to cross the Mediterranean with their families. But child migrants and refugees are at great risk of abuse, exploitation and human trafficking. The body of a 3-year–old Syrian migrant boy, Aylan Kurdi, lies on the sea shore, near Bodrum, Turkey, 2 September...
- Can the world enforce peace?
- Reporting the truth shouldn’t be a speed race
- Decoder: A seat at the table for funding climate change
- Creating a community of podcasters
- Decoder: The myth of an international community
- Listen up Europe
- Where do ideas come from?
- For Rohingya in Bangladesh, it’s life in perpetual limbo