When the language of instruction in Rwanda shifted from French to English, I stumbled academically. My father taught me to ask for help when in a jam. The author with her father in Kigali, Rwanda, in 2008. “That was my first time in Kigali. My father had...
- Faculty in the Spotlight: Russell Spinney
- Police pushback against protesters in Peru
- Decoder Replay: Jitters over big ships and tiny islands
- What’s not to understand about climate change?
- Where you call home
- Questioning the legacy of the most famous diplomat
- Can we work together to cool our planet?
- Decoder Replay: Could youth give peace a chance?