Many Westerners hold misconceptions about Middle Eastern women. They are not powerless, and Islam is compatible with women’s rights. Candidates wave during a rally ahead of parliamentary elections in Jordan, 2 September 2016. (EPA/Jamal Nasrallah) This is the...
- Reporting the truth shouldn’t be a speed race
- Decoder: A seat at the table for funding climate change
- Creating a community of podcasters
- Decoder: The myth of an international community
- Listen up Europe
- Where do ideas come from?
- For Rohingya in Bangladesh, it’s life in perpetual limbo
- Decoder: What’s the future for the “factory of the world”?