They were eccentric code-breakers hidden in a Victorian mansion. Their secret work underpinned the D-Day invasion and shaped World War Two. Mike Hillyard, one of the volunteers who rebuilt a replica of the Turing Bombe machine that helped crack the Nazi Enigma Code,...
- Creating a community of podcasters
- Decoder: The myth of an international community
- Listen up Europe
- Where do ideas come from?
- For Rohingya in Bangladesh, it’s life in perpetual limbo
- Decoder: What’s the future for the “factory of the world”?
- The international allure of national parks
- Decoder: What does it mean to be German?