Matea Benedetti was vexed by the dreadful impact of “fast” fashion on the environment. So she started her own clothing line. Matea Benedetti. This article, by author Mia Baškovič of Slovenia, was a Silver Prize winner in the Climate Champion Profiles...
- Can you write something worth reading?
- The teachers showing students why journalism matters
- Can the world enforce peace?
- Reporting the truth shouldn’t be a speed race
- Decoder: A seat at the table for funding climate change
- Creating a community of podcasters
- Decoder: The myth of an international community
- Listen up Europe