They were eccentric code-breakers hidden in a Victorian mansion. Their secret work underpinned the D-Day invasion and shaped World War Two. Mike Hillyard, one of the volunteers who rebuilt a replica of the Turing Bombe machine that helped crack the Nazi Enigma Code,...
- Decoder Replay: Where a vote counts across national borders
- Should we fear what books young people read?
- Living in a closed society
- Can a longer weekend increase learning?
- Decoder: When powerful nations don’t play by the rules
- Decoder Replay: NATO and the cost-benefit of mutual defence
- Can you say it in plain English? A new Quebec law says: “Non.”
- Should finders remain keepers when it comes to looted stones?