Here are five easy ways to stay in touch with News-Decoder so you don’t miss an update in 2017.
1. Sign up to receive posts by email — for free.
- Go to the bottom of our home page.
- Find the box called “Receive Stories via Email.” It looks like this:
- Type in your email address and click on “Sign up.”
- You’ll receive an email with a link to confirm your registration. Click on that link to confirm your registration.
- Now you’ll receive an email marked “News-Decoder” when we publish, generally three to five times a week.
2. “Like” us on Facebook.
- Go to our Facebook page.
- Near the top, click on the “Like” button, which looks like this:
- Click on the “Following” button to activate notifications:
3. “Follow” us on Twitter.
- Go to our Twitter feed.
- Click on the “Follow” button, which looks like this:
4. Sign up for our newsletter, which we send out every two months.
- Click here to sign up.
5. Bookmark News-Decoder’s home page.
- Open your browser, on your computer or on your smart phone.
- Open our home page.
- Add our home page to your bookmarks.
- On your phone, you can add our icon to your phone home screen by going into the browser’s settings. With the icon on your home screen, you can launch News-Decoder’s web site with a touch of the finger.
Enjoy News-Decoder in 2017. And be sure to send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.