Correspondent Susan Ruel sat down with student Goldie Zarabi of The Hewitt School in New York to talk journalism, objectivity and tough assignments. This feature is part of News Decoder’s Parallel (By)Lines series, where we bring a student and correspondent...
- Decoder: When powerful nations don’t play by the rules
- Decoder Replay: NATO and the cost-benefit of mutual defence
- Can you say it in plain English? A new Quebec law says: “Non.”
- Should finders remain keepers when it comes to looted stones?
- Freelance journalism doesn’t mean free
- Decoder Replay: Can the UN bring order to a chaotic world?
- In a world of superstores, some customers like to shop small
- When the Earth erupts, what can you do?