More than one million people traveled to India in a one-year period for medical treatment. They came for the hospitals in Delhi not the beaches of Goa. Postcard from a hypothetical medical tourist in India. Illustration by News Decoder. Even as a majority of Indians...
- Decoder Replay: Could youth give peace a chance?
- Parallel (By)Lines: Reporting on reproductive health
- Love your body like you’ll love your children
- Capturing news with a camera is not a snap
- Working towards a media literate world
- Decoder Replay: Tackling climate change with good COPs, bad COPs
- Decoder: All’s fair in love, but not war
- Journalism in the future will be different