The first time I met John Nash I was overwhelmed — and amused. The math genius was both eccentric and human. The first time I met John Nash I was overwhelmed — and amused. I knew about the Nash equilibrium, a founding concept for game theory, a branch of mathematics...
- Can the world enforce peace?
- Reporting the truth shouldn’t be a speed race
- Decoder: A seat at the table for funding climate change
- Creating a community of podcasters
- Decoder: The myth of an international community
- Listen up Europe
- Where do ideas come from?
- For Rohingya in Bangladesh, it’s life in perpetual limbo