The first time I met John Nash I was overwhelmed — and amused. The math genius was both eccentric and human. The first time I met John Nash I was overwhelmed — and amused. I knew about the Nash equilibrium, a founding concept for game theory, a branch of mathematics...
- Pursuing journalism across borders
- Building media literacy into school curriculums worldwide
- Decoder Replay: Where a vote counts across national borders
- Should we fear what books young people read?
- Living in a closed society
- Can a longer weekend increase learning?
- Decoder: When powerful nations don’t play by the rules
- Decoder Replay: NATO and the cost-benefit of mutual defence