In Palermo, paying “pizzo” or protection money used to be common practice. But now businesses say to the Mafia: Addiopizzo! This article, by high school students Keya Dutt and Lusha Greer, was produced out of News Decoder’s school partnership program....
- Questioning the legacy of the most famous diplomat
- Can we work together to cool our planet?
- Decoder Replay: Could youth give peace a chance?
- Parallel (By)Lines: Reporting on reproductive health
- Love your body like you’ll love your children
- Capturing news with a camera is not a snap
- Working towards a media literate world
- Decoder Replay: Tackling climate change with good COPs, bad COPs