First impressions are important. But with writing, the second draft is better. It helps to have an editor but sometimes you need to take on that role yourself. An editor has tightened up Shakespeare’s “To be or not to be” monologue. Illustration by...
- Decoder Replay: Could youth give peace a chance?
- Parallel (By)Lines: Reporting on reproductive health
- Love your body like you’ll love your children
- Capturing news with a camera is not a snap
- Working towards a media literate world
- Decoder Replay: Tackling climate change with good COPs, bad COPs
- Decoder: All’s fair in love, but not war
- Journalism in the future will be different