A new study shows that rates of anemia have started to decline. But not for everyone, everywhere. Experts say we need to look at underlying causes. Illustration by News Decoder of a human body and red blood cells. One in every four people in the world suffer from...
- Can you say it in plain English? A new Quebec law says: “Non.”
- Should finders remain keepers when it comes to looted stones?
- Freelance journalism doesn’t mean free
- Decoder Replay: Can the UN bring order to a chaotic world?
- In a world of superstores, some customers like to shop small
- When the Earth erupts, what can you do?
- What it takes to return an “exotic pet” to the wild
- Wearing a turban shouldn’t make you a target