Ever wonder what journalists think when they cover a major event? Tom Heneghan was there when the Berlin Wall fell — a true turning point in history. East Berlin Mayor Erhard Krack (with microphone) and West Berlin Mayor Walter Momper speak to a crowd gathered...
- Decoder Replay: Could youth give peace a chance?
- Parallel (By)Lines: Reporting on reproductive health
- Love your body like you’ll love your children
- Capturing news with a camera is not a snap
- Working towards a media literate world
- Decoder Replay: Tackling climate change with good COPs, bad COPs
- Decoder: All’s fair in love, but not war
- Journalism in the future will be different