They are far smaller than a human hair. But microplastics have been found in newborn babies and pose a growing threat to humans’ health. A researcher displays a piece of polystyrene foam found in a thick liquid made up of sea water, diatom phytoplankton and...
- Faculty in the Spotlight: Russell Spinney
- Police pushback against protesters in Peru
- Decoder Replay: Jitters over big ships and tiny islands
- What’s not to understand about climate change?
- Where you call home
- Questioning the legacy of the most famous diplomat
- Can we work together to cool our planet?
- Decoder Replay: Could youth give peace a chance?