Writing poetry helps 14-year-old Jaeda Liddell handle pent-up emotions. She gives voice to the anxieties and concerns of an entire generation. This article, by high school student Jaeda Liddell, was produced out of News Decoder’s school partnership program. Jaeda is...
- Faculty in the Spotlight: Russell Spinney
- Police pushback against protesters in Peru
- Decoder Replay: Jitters over big ships and tiny islands
- What’s not to understand about climate change?
- Where you call home
- Questioning the legacy of the most famous diplomat
- Can we work together to cool our planet?
- Decoder Replay: Could youth give peace a chance?