We pass down our eye color and baldness to our kids. It seems we also pass along health problems from bad food we consume and smoke we inhale. Two hands hold a fast food burger against the backgrop of DNA strands. Illustration by News Decoder This article was...
- Decoder: When powerful nations don’t play by the rules
- Decoder Replay: NATO and the cost-benefit of mutual defence
- Can you say it in plain English? A new Quebec law says: “Non.”
- Should finders remain keepers when it comes to looted stones?
- Freelance journalism doesn’t mean free
- Decoder Replay: Can the UN bring order to a chaotic world?
- In a world of superstores, some customers like to shop small
- When the Earth erupts, what can you do?