Students at our partner schools have exclusive online access to our:
- Online pitching portal, which you should use to send us your idea for a reported story, personal reflection piece or creative content
- Resources on how to interview, report and produce quality multimedia
- E-Learning courses on interviewing, writing and media literacy
- Resources for participating in your school’s global webinar, as well as access to our webinars archive
- Roundtable, a student-led discussion board
- Storytelling contest page, with details on submission requirements and the contest deadline
- Podcast series, The Kids Are Alright, and details on how to get involved in the production of our 4th TKAA series
- Calendar of events
If you’re a student at a partner school, you can access these services by going to our Log In page and entering your email address and password.
Forgot your password? No problem! First, search your inbox for an old email from Nelson Graves containing your log-in details.
If you can’t find that email, request a new password on the Log In page, using your school email address as your user name.
If you’re still unable to get access, please contact us and we’ll set you up.