Do you enjoy news stories, creative writing, podcasts or videos? Do you want to learn more about the big issues facing your generation?
If you said yes, News Decoder’s open access learning resources are for you. Whether you’re a secondary student, studying at university or simply interested in learning new skills, News Decoder will help you build your journalism skills and better understand big global issues.
- BUILD YOUR JOURNALISM SKILLS: Follow our self-guided tutorials to learn to be a better writer, make a podcast and more.
- PITCH A STORY: Submit your story ideas through News Decoder’s pitch portal and one of our professional editors will give you feedback.
- JOIN A DISCUSSION: Learn about and debate topics in the news with youth and experts around the world in our Decoder Dialogues.
- TAKE A QUIZ: Show what you know with our world knowledge quizzes.
- FIND OPPORTUNITIES: Learn about upcoming contests, conferences or internship opportunities for young people.
These open-access activities are made possible by the generous support of News Decoder donors around the world. To help sustain and expand these free educational resources, please consider making a donation today. Thank you!