Here are some simple steps to help us build News-Decoder’s global community. They’re for free!
We’re building a global community at News-Decoder. To succeed, we need your help.
We’re a not-for-profit working on a shoe-string budget — in start-up lingo, we’re lean. Our marketing strategy, for now, is simple: We count on our readers and supporters to help us spread our message.
Here are eight simple ways you can help — all of them free:
- “Like” our Facebook page
- “Like” and share Facebook posts that you enjoy
- Follow us on Twitter (@newsdecoder)
- Retweet tweets that you like
- Subscribe to receive our posts via email by signing up at the bottom of our home page
- Sign up here to receive our periodic newsletter
- Comment on posts that interest you, either directly on the posts or on our Facebook page
- Tell your friends about us
We like it when readers contact us. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since we launched our website in mid-2015, we’ve published 268 stories from 107 contributors. News-Decoder has been read in 163 countries, from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe. But our regular readership remains modest — it needs to grow.
Please help strengthen our global network by taking these simple steps. In doing so, you’ll be lending a helping hand.